Reiki I Certification
Time & Location
About The Event
Usui Reiki I: The First Degree - Beginning the Journey
Do you have an inner calling to be a healer? Perhaps you have a natural ability to care for others and are the "go to" person for when others need help. Begin your energy healing journey with Reiki in this one day certification class. Reiki was first channeled in the late 1800s in Japan by Mikao Usui, and has been passed down over time from Reiki Master Teacher to student. It was brought over to the Unites States by Hawayo Takata of Hawaii. Over time, Reiki has become known as The Universal Life Force Energy.
In the first degree of Reiki, students will receive the first of three attunements. This will open the channel to the universal light force energy and anchor the light and frequency for healing into the auric field. Students will mainly focus on self-healing and facilitating healing on the physical level in this degree as they establish a relationship with energy.
Agenda for this class is tentatively as follows (subject to change slightly depending on flow of conversation on the day):
- Learn The History of Reiki
- Understand and Explore Energy
- Understand How Energy Healing Works. The Power of Intention!
- Review Ethics and Permissions of Reiki
- Will Receive the First-Degree Attunement
Break for Lunch
- Meditate to Ground Energy
- Learn the Importance of Self-Care
- Receive Several Practices for Self-Care
- Learn Hand Placements for Healing Self and Others
- Learn about the Aura, Colors, and Chakras Energy Centers
- Practice Giving and Receiving Healing
*Please pack a lunch/snack with you. Also bring a notebook and pen. Please be sure to send me your name as you wish it to appear on your certificate before the beginning of class*
- Reiki I Certification Class$149$1490$0